PUSTEVNY MOUNTAIN AND TROYER – PERFECT COMBINATION
SIGHTSEEING STAY FOR 3 NIGHTS
Come and enjoy the beauties of Pustevny mountain and Radhošť and stay a while! You’ll be welcomed by enjoyable walks to Pustevny mountain and even more enjoyable relax under them- this is Hotel Troyer’s offer. We also have a renown wellness and delicious cuisine. Come and let us satisfy you.
APPLICABILITY OF THE PACKAGES: from 2.01.2020 to 9.04.2020 (9.04. – 13.04.2020 – only during Easter holidays) and from 13.04. to 22.12.2020. In the period from 26.12.2020 to 3.01.2021 there are only Christmas and New Year’s packages available.
DETAILS AND PRICES OF PACKAGES
- bowl with fruits and a bottle of wine 0.7 l after your arrival in the room
- 3× accommodation in two-bed room with rich breakfast and a glass of sparkling wine
- 3× 3-course dinner with the choice of the main dish
- 1× massage for 30 minutes for each person
- 1× per stay, borrowing of trekking poles for Nordic Walking free
- 1× return ticket for cable car to Pustevny mountain
- WI-FI connection
- stay fee of 15 CZK / day is not included in the price of accommodation – guests pay the fee themselves (according to Act no. 278/2019 Sb.)
- 2 000 CZK per person per night in two-bed room (* price is applicable for the accommodation of 2 people per room)
- complete package for 2 people is 12 000 CZK
- extra bed 980 CZK / person / night (without massage)
is reaching 1018 m and is between Radhošť and Tanečnice mountain. It is the most important and most visited centre of Beskydy mountains.
Pustevny were named after hermits (Czech: poustevník) who lived here and of whom the last one died in 1874. In 1891, the Mountain Unity Radhošť opened a nice cabin Poustevně. Till the end of the century many other buildings were built, such as Šumná, Maměnka or Libušín.
Pustevny are dominated by wooden buildings made in folk style by famous Slovak architect Dušan Jurkovič, Part of the wooden buildings is also the 100 years old bell tower, which is decorated with colourful ornaments. The area is completed with the stylish wooden shepherd’s pubs Valaška, and U Záryša.
At last, we created a suggestion of walking trip from the hotel and back. The length of the trip is 13 km and the estimated time to complete the trip is 3 hours and 15 minutes. If someone found this trip too tiring, they can take the cable car to Pustevny mountain.
Other stay packages
Didn't find the optimal package? Choose a room directly
Did you choose? Then just call on +420 556 802 007